Tuesday, December 5, 2006

blue day

I had a tough time with my mother today.
maybe she was happy and didn't notice that I was unhappy.

visited her house and talked with her for a while. it's always stressful by the way and I think it's a little bit unfortunate thing for me.

when leaving her house i speeded up and headed to a shrine. i thought the peaceful atmosphere might have healed me. and also i knew there is a memorial stone of my precious person. I went there and stood in front of the stone for a few minutes.

then i went to the station near where our English study group was going to be held. i entered a coffee shop and stayed there for an hour as i was reading some articles.

at 5 pm, i met my friend who saved me from the hell of depression. she listened to me earnestly, which helped me feel better. we ate udon for dinner and had a coffee time together.

then at 7 pm, the English learning group started. it ended at 9 pm. it was nice but something dark dominated in my mind as i think back myself now. it happens sometimes. yes.

after coming home, i tried to talk about my blue things about meeting with my mom in the afternoon to my husband, but i couldn't do it for the first hour.

ummm....it's so dark today!!!!!! I don't like it!


but, i want to keep my everyday's feeling here so i'm writing now.

at last i talked about it to my husband and he understood my mind most and i was relieved. i'm the happiest person in the world to have such a lovely husband who understand everything about me. yes, i'm happy. i should be. and i'll be.


tomorrow should be an another day! i think i'll be fine soon!

No comments: