Thursday, April 22, 2010

long time no see....




Hi friends!
I've just realized how lazy I am and I'm not good at keeping my diary here!
I've been doing well, ups and downs, as usual.

Well, since Christmas....
In January, I met my mother and was relieved to know she was doing well. I was relieved to know that I was able to be nice to her and she was nice to me at the time. I was a bit worried she seemed weaker than usual and hoped she would become better soon.


And.... it's already spring! Cherry tree season is almost gone.
In our country, school begins in April not in Spring like US. So the most typical image of April here would be new students going through among beautiful cherry flowers with bright smiles!

Thank you, cherry flowers, for your blooming so beautifully to celebrate all of the spring rituals for us!

1 comment:

Ann Flower said...

I just recently discovered your blog and am so glad I did. What a sweet post!