Saturday, February 9, 2008

The words I was given

We started to attend Sunday services at church in our neighborhood from the beginning of January. A few weeks ago, I was given the words and so impressed with them. I want to share them with you!

For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for.
And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.
(Mark 11:24-25)

When we face obstacle in our path and the obstacle is so strong, we tend to give up our hope without trying to do our best. The words taught me I shouldn't give up anything, and just believe I have already received it!! Yes, I'll believe so!

No comments: