Wednesday, September 3, 2008

the-end-of-summer weekend!


I had a wonderful time on Labor Day weekend.

On Sunday, I went to the beach with my friends. It was my first time to go to the beach in the past 15 years or so. The weather was perfect. The dark blue Atlantic Ocean and the bright blue sky welcomed us as well as seaguls!


And then we drove to the Howard Beach, where we found an Italian retaurant for dinner. I had calamari pasta with hot sauce. I loved it! We were already full when the dessert was served. I can't believe it but we bobbled it up!!

On Saturday, I saw the West Indian Day Parade in Brooklyn! It was fabulous! I'll show you some of the photos here and if you like, you can visit my flickr page where you can see more photos!



I saw San. Chuck Schumer there!

No comments: