Saturday, April 4, 2009

reunion with my husband after a year of absence

My husband, Takao, arrived at JFK at 3AM safely! I went there by a car service. The driver was a nice guy so I enjoyed talking with him all the way, never got bored!

It was a good timing. Just right after I entered the airport building, he came out with his luggage. We didn't hug each other but just say "Hi!" "Oh" or something like that. We were so natural as if we hadn't have such long absence at all! His flight was delayed for about five hours at SF and the airline gave no food so he was hungry. I cooked Top Ramen with egg. He enjoyed it and is sleeping peacefully now. I cannot believe we are together again. I feel so relieved and peaceful. We are having twelve days here and going back Japan on the 16th.

Not my days but OUR days in NY just started! I'm so happy to have him here.


I'm so sleepy.... so I'll go to sleep. Good night!

No comments: