Friday, July 23, 2010

another memorable trip - Washington D.C. -


I'm back from my 17-day stay in Washington D.C.

It started on my birthday, July 2nd. It turned out I had 37 hours birthday this year, certainly a good deal!


Now I had a lot of things to write in my mind:

As for Chorwork workshop; singing, warm-ups, vowels, pronunciation, British and American Englsih, National Cathedral, big meals, wonderful faculties, a private lesson with Sally, my gifts to people, conducting opportunity, tree image for singing, harmony, building relationships, feeling of trust, ups and downs, a bit crying, dealing with difficulties,


Among other things; 4th of July, MLB, fireworks, Trader Joe's, Giant, Starbucks, Dollar Tree, CVS, heat!, Reduced Shakespeare Company, realcannons, battlefield, military base, AGO convention, music hunting, books, car society, air-conditioning, a life with animals and birds, retirement village, church service, museums, memorials, National Zoo, Kennedy Center, movies in the sky, a person from Afghan, a heli at the White House, .....



I might not able to write about all of them... but will try!


No comments: