Friday, March 25, 2011

Message from Kayla

Since the earthquake occurred, I was seeking for what I can do, then came up with this idea.
I asked my friends to send messages to Japan.
Here is the one from Kayla.

*********************************************

Dear Unknown Japanese friends...I am sitting here in New York City and like so many others, thinking of you, your incredible  trials, feeling  inspired by your tenacity, courage and spirit of mutual support....Surely we are all connected and I wish you strength as I would my very dearest family, in this time of challenge.  You are in our hearts and  minds though distance may make that seem impossible. 
My best to all of you,
Kayla

*********************************************

Thank you, Kayla!
For those who want to participate this project, please send your message to Japan via e-mail (naokosing@gmail.com).

No comments: