Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hi there!

It's been three weeks since then. I've been doing something every day then I realized  every day life is disappeared if I don't write about it.

I decided today that I write something about the day every day from today to let my friends know what I'm doing also to cherish every precious time I'm having.  Small things help us to remember how we are lucky to live our lives, right?  I don't know how long I can keep committing this promise and I'm sure I'm making many mistakes as usual, but I believe I could improve my English by keeping this! It's OK if it's a line or a few, important to keep going!

Let's start talking about yesterday.
I had my senior choir rehearsal yesterday.  I always feel relieved to see my choir members faces, so bright and soothing! We enjoyed singing together, chatting together, having joy together!

We had a cute guest yesterday. The pianist brought her 9-year-old son with her.  She has three kids. Usually her mother-in-law takes care of the kids but this time her parents-in-law went to trip with her two daughters. It's spring break season for kids so her son was bored being at home every day. 

After the rehearsal we, Takao and I, she and her son, went to lunch altogether then my husband went to work, other three went to the movie! It's called Doraemon, very famous animation character in Japan. We enjoyed the movie very much!

Later at night the pianist e-mailed me that he kept singing the songs we were rehearsing yesterday.  When I asked him how was it, he said that he was bored hearing the rehearsal but actually he was enjoying hearing those songs!  I was so glad to hear that! Then he said her mother, "when can I go see them again?"  Wow!!!

No comments: