Sunday, January 25, 2009

counting

I count the remaining days being here.
Sometimes I even cannot sleep well when I think of it.
What I can do for the rest of the days?
What am I going to do after going back to Japan?
As the time comes near, I think of how I can make the transition, both mentally and practically.
It is very destractive.
I want to be stable but I cannot be stable about it.

Yes, I can see my loved people again who are waiting for me.
My husband, my family, my friends, the member of my choir, and my kitties.
It's really exciting.
Yes, should be exciting.


Then I imagine how much I would miss my precious friends I've been establishing a rapport here.

I should not count it any more.
I should enjoy the each blessing time without thinking of how many more times I can have it.
I should think of how wonderful it would be that I can share all of my joyful experiences with my precious people in Japan when I go back there.
It should be exciting.
Yes, it should be.

No comments: