Sunday, January 25, 2009

sacred time

I love my vocal lessons a lot.
When I started it, it was really hard to follow my teacher's instructions.
I struggled and wandered every now and then.
I became desperate sometimes.
One day, I noticed how much I improved by listening to the past lesson's recordings.

When I realized I started to feel our lesson as a sacred time.
I don't know since when...
Maybe after having a hard time in my life here and was seeing for some hope, or maybe not because of it.
I feel so happy that I can learn so many things from her, or during the time learning music with her.
When I'm in the lesson, I feel as if I was in a different world, where everything is pure and beautiful.

Preparation for each lesson is not so easy.
Required a lot of work.
Sometimes even if I put a lot of effort, I fail to be better.
My direction for being better would be wrong....
But I believe it's better than doing nothing.
I don't want to be afraid of making mistakes.
It's worth doing it.

My teacher keeps encouraging me.
She understands how much I work hard.
She never gives up to make the music improve in any ways.
She herself doesn't spare any effort for making her music better.
Most of all, she loves music a lot.

I like her way very much.
I'm very fortunate to have her as my teacher, or I should say as my mentor.

I thank God to let us meet.
I have been given so many gifts from God.
I am so fortunate.

I want to share my fortunes to everybody I'll be meeting for the rest of my life.
So that I can remember my fortunes forever.
I am so fortunate.

No comments: