Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Android machine

This is the first post from my android machine.
This photo was taken at the nursing home where my father-in-law lives. He moved there in January last year after getting worse with his Alzheimer disease. For the first few weeks, we struggled to accept the new situation. Especially for my mother-in-law, it was quite difficult because she is a very caring person so she was ready to take care of her husband at home until the last minute of his life then the situation became just above her control. She cried a lot about she couldn't take care of her husband at home and felt guilty about that.  We, family members, just kept encouraging her, saying it was not her fault and she shouldn't blame herself.  She gradually accept got it and started to smile after a while.
On the 2nd of March, Takao and I had the 22nd wedding anniversary.  I've been feeling happy all the time since we got married. I love his family a lot and I believe they love me, too. I cannot believe 22 years already passed away with our marriage life!
As I'm writing this, we are watching the Hanshin Tigers baseball game on TV.  Takao got a flu so cannot go to work for the rest of the week. We had to cancel all of the schedule for the week so we have plenty of time to be together this week, unexpectedly!  Perhaps also I have plenty of time to write on this blog!
Bye for now!
 

No comments: