Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring!

Which of the four seasons do like most? I love spring most because I feel as if everything looks so beautiful and everything just has started in spring! And spring has come here in Japan and now all of the cherry trees are in full bloom here in Osaka!
I'm planning to visit the US this summer after four years of absence. I'm so excited about this! I'll be staying there for one and a half month. Will be participating two choral workshops one in Massachusetts, another in DC. I'm also hoping to visit the residents of the nursing home I worked as a volunteer in 2008. I want to join the Friday Night Singing Group again, and see my friends there.
Keeping my diary here in English is not easy for me but I want to try it again to improve my writing and also to record what I feel, do, think, see and everything!
Hello, my journal again and just keep in touch with you!
Naoko

No comments: