Tuesday, January 21, 2014

busy day!

It's been a hectic day today!
Practiced the piano for three hours in the morning then had a piano lesson with my teacher starting from 12:30 till 2:30.  On my way home, did grocery shopping at a local supermarket "Kotobuki". Had a late lunch at 3 then headed to Uehonmachi station to meet my mother. After having a tea time with her, went to Minamimorimachi. At a cozy cafe, previewed vocab for the evening English class. We had a new member today and he liked our class and said would be coming next week!  Great to have a new member since we were just a small group with two students and a teacher before having him.  Yahoo!! When I finally got home, I felt exhausted!

Now I feel much better after having a relaxing time with my husband, watched my favorite drama "Criminal minds" with him and now watching some concert recording which sounding so beautiful.


Good night from Osaka, Japan!

No comments: