Monday, January 28, 2008

A shocking movie!

I saw a movie "An Inconvenient truth" yesterday. I was very shocked to see all the facts Al Gore presented. Also I couldn't help but think of how things are going if he had become the President of the United States! The Iraq war occurred? What about the current economy crisis? The relationship between our country and the US would be better? He seemed to be a very persuasive speaker.

I wonder how much a good leader means to a country. In my prefecture, Osaka, the new governor was elected yesterday. Honestly, I don't like him very much. But at least he is very young, 38 years old, currently the youngest governor in Japan. So I do hope he is wrestling with the difficult challenges and brings good results using his enthusiasm of youth!!!

No comments: