Saturday, February 14, 2009

hello from Brattleboro!

I'm in Brattleboro, Vermont now!!
I got up 6 in the morning and got to the office 8:30 then load all the stuff to the van we rented.
We have over 30 singers this time are singing for the next three days. I helped the registration. Although I couldn't do it so well, people were kind and forgiving, it helped me a lot!

Both the participants and local people enjoyed the concert by The Western Wind a lot and had a reception afterward. I learned a lot from them already. They sounded great.

I don't know if I can do it well or not this time. But I'm ready to enjoy it!


I'm so sleepy.... just wanted to let my friends know I'm fine.


Today's highlight was when I came out from the church after the reception, I saw beautiful stars in the sky. It was really amazing!!! I want to see the stars again tomorrow night after having a wonderful musical day......


Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naoko,

You are so observant! All I noticed when I stepped outside at night in Brattleboro was how cold it was!! But what a joy to be there, too, in a full weekend of music-making. Wasn't the 'Deo Gratias' breathtaking? I hope the recording turns out well!

Ben

Naoko said...

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your comment, and sorry for my late reply. I was delighted to have there and grateful for your help all the time. I loved "Deo Gratias" a lot!!! I don't have enough courage to listen to it yet.... but maybe sometime soon!


Naoko