Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I cried because....

When I was looking for lyrics for the composition assignment by the conducting class teacher, I found an impressive expression:
"I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet"

Though I didn't use this for my composition, this expression stayed in my mind.
Yesterday, I had a situation similar to this.


I was crying yesterday. For nothing. For small things.
I felt insecure, about everything, about my music, my voice, my life here and there,
I felt sad, about everything, about .......

I couldn't stop myself so I left the office and went to the bathroom downstairs.
I entered a room and shut the door, started to sob, like a baby! (don't laugh at me!)
Then somebody started to talk..... in a very loud voice.
I didn't know who it was.

The voice was talking about her life.
How she was doing OK in 90's.
She had a good job, good income.
She had her family.
Her husband was doing great at that time.

Then she lost her job.
Her husband spent all the money and left.
She was talking and talking.....
She didn't understand why her life went wrong.....
When it started to go wrong... .
She doesn't believe it was her fault.

I opened the door and came out, standing before the mirror.
I washed my face.
A miserable face was in the mirror.

The voice was coming out from another room.
She was speaking to herself.
I could tell she is a homeless.

I felt as if she was encouraging me while I felt sorry for her.
"Don't cry about such small things. You won't die from them, right?"
I felt she was speaking to me like this.


Yes. That's right!


Maybe I was a little bit tired.
Maybe I was a little bit overwhelmed.
Maybe I was thinking too much about many things.


I'll be all right.

No comments: