Friday, February 27, 2009

peace of mind

I need peace of mind.


When I'm discouraged,
When I'm disappointed with my ability,
When I cannot trust myself,
When I hate myself,
When I feel I'm in a wrong place,
When I think of parting,
When I feel I'm useless,
When I feel I disturb everyone,

I need peace in my mind.


And I'm so lucky because I always have someone to help me get back peace of mind.

A colleague of C4 choir e-mailed me with beautiful words, that encouraged me and helped me feel again that I can sing among them,
My voice teacher e-mailed me with encouraging words, that made me think that I can learn from mistakes, from something went wrong,
A friend listened to all of my stories and would say "I understand you, Naoko", that soothed me,
A church friend just said to me, "feel well, Naoko", and I felt better already,
A friend from the workshop e-mailed me with a lot of warm expressions, that made me feel I'm not alone,
A passenger just smiled at me when I said to her, "after you!", that made me feel not only my friends but also all people I pass by are there with open arms,


Since the workshop, I've been having a lot of struggling with my personality, my singing, my cold (again!!), my life......

Now there is beautiful peace in my mind.
Now I'm ready to enjoy every music I play, including singing at the C4 concert tonight.
Now I can say I love music a lot.
Now I can say I'm having a wonderful life here.

I'm ready!

No comments: