Thursday, June 25, 2009

better and better

When you feel something worst, then you will feel better and better as I've been so for the past two days!

When I woke up yesterday morning, I already felt better.

I chatted with my friend, who made me feel even better. She listened to my story and understood the struggling and was with me.

Today, I went shopping to buy a pair of black sandals since the only black pair I had got broken last week. I found good ones and felt so happy.

You can do anything which might make you feel better and you'd realize you had been already happy.

2 comments:

Ieva said...

So happy you're happy again! I'd love to see a picture of those black sandals.

Naoko said...

Hi Ieva,

Thank you for your comment. I miss our ritual meeting at McDonald cafe, where we had a deep converstaion each time. I'll try to take a picture of the new sandals!