Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tomorrow

Sometimes, I'd feel like I want to stop living my life then I'd find that kind of thought so wrong and think of myself stupid.

I have a tiny darkness in my mind. Every time I meet the person it would emerge to my mind again.... and I'd remember it'd been existed. I'd think I'm the lest happiest existence on the planet, I know it's not true, but you sometimes go there and cannot help.

Today I was in that kind of mood and I hated my fate of having the person around me. I know it's an evil thought and I don't want to think that way.


Sometimes, I'd miss yesterday because I was happier there.
Sometimes, I'd miss even tomorrow because I want today to be gone as soon as possible.

Today, I'm hoping I do have tomorrow as soon as possible and I know I will!

Hello, tomorrow, where are you? I want to see you soon! I'd love you there!

I love you, tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I'll feel much better.

5 comments:

fumiko@hiroshima said...

At least, there is a person who is envying and admiring your writing sense.
It's just pure & beautiful.

(sorry for my irrelevant comment, but you can forgive me, can't you?)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naoko said...

My dear friend, fumiko,

Thank you so much for your warm comment. You don't have to be sorry at all. I hope I'd be pure and I'm not confident about it but I know we never be completed, or never be accomplished in our lives, right? So let us keep polishing ourselves. We can be purer and beautifuler every day, I believe so.... and we will be happier, and then, we will be purest and happiest when we go to heaven, right? Thank you for being my friend, fumiko.

Louie Louie said...

Sounds like a state that everyone
get into at one time or another.
At least you recognize that the
darkness comes and goes. Knowing
there's a sunny day coming helps
you deal with the cloudy skies.

Naoko said...

hi Joe,
Thank you for your comment. Yes, I hope and I think I know cloudy skies eventually go away. When I cannot sort out my own evil thoughts, I'd write out them here or there, then I'd find it's already better after writing out. I think you understand my mind. We cannot change our fate but we can at least change our mind-set to be positive, yes, I can do it! Thank you, Joe!