Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello from Smith college!

I'm in Massachusetts now. I'm joining a chorus workshop by the Western Wind at Smith college.
This is my room in the dormitory.
Around there, I can see a beautiful garden or historical buildings.






I had dinner at an Indian restaurant. It was yummy!

As soon as I registered, I was told to enter a small room where I had a level check audition. I sang several songs with the memberes of The Western Wind. It was sooooo dreamy, like being in a heaven. All of the participants will be divided into small groups depending on their sightreading level. I don't know which group I belong to. I will know it next morning.

After dinner, there was a concert by the members. It was fabulous! After the concert, we sang altogether.
And then we had a reception time, at the dormitory living room. I chatted with several people. I was little bit nervous but will get to know more people and should be OK.


Good night!

No comments: