Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hillary's speech

I happened to see Hillary's speech tonight and was so impressed with it. After the bitter defeat, I was interested to see how she pull herself together. She was beautiful, first of all. Her eyes were shining. She seemed full of confidence. Her language, of which I could understand every word, which means, I believe, every American including lots of immigrants who don't speak English well could understand what she said. It was very persuasive. Even I, who is not an American citizen, was almost moved to tears as one of the women in the world, felt sympathy for what she was saying. Then the question raised to my mind that it might have been a mistake not to choose Hillary as a presidential candidate or not....

Now, I'm very much interested in what Obama talks about in his speech, maybe Thursday night? He must leave a stronger impression than Hillary. It must be a tremendously difficult job!!

No comments: