Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brazen Guns and Gentle Doves

The theme of tonight's concert is "Brazen Guns and Gentle Doves" . The theme of my another concert next Tuesday is "War and Peace". Coincidentally, they are almost the same.

I really like the theme. Although I can't do anything special to bring peace to the world, I really want peace to prevail all over.

I'm not good at the scene where people argue each other. I remember one time, more than ten years ago, when I was with my choir's colleagues at a cafe after the rehearsal, two people at my table started to argue about a subtle thing, but it was getting serious and they finally started to shout each other. Next thing I knew was that I found myself crying although I was not the people who were arguing. I felt so sad to see them arguing because I loved them. The people I loved were arguing each other, which was the saddest thing to see at that time.

Peace means a lot. Peace in the world, peace in your nation, peace in your city, peace in your school, peace in your workplace, peace in your community, even peace in your house. If parents argue each other every day, it hurts the kids a lot.


I don't know what I'm trying to say here....! I love peace in any situation. I don't like people argue each other though I love having discussion about anything. I really hate people killing each other over things which we can solve by talk.


I'll sing tonight those of my wishes in my mind.

No comments: