Saturday, April 9, 2011

after the nose cold

It started about a week ago, coughing, throat ache, blocked nose... then suddenly when I woke up on Monday, I had a terrible headache. Not only head but face ache was more serious. It ached as I walk a step, as I ate anything.  At first I thought it came from a bad tooth, but it didn't.

I took some cold medicine then it disappeared for a while and came back again after it wore off. Then I took more medicine again.  It got milder little by little but still there when I woke up this morning.  I wanted to find a better medicine so went to a nearby drug store and talked with the pharmacist.  He recommended that I should see a ear and nose doctor. He thought it might come from ear, might be a glue ear.

I walked for another 10 minutes to get to the clinic.  As soon as hearing my story, the doctor gave a diagnosis as inflammatory paranasal sinus.  It came after a nose cold and also from my allergic rhinitis. He put on antibiotic drug, painkiller, and allergy medicine.

After taking those medication, almost all of the nasty symptoms disappeared like a miracle! I should have seen the doctor earlier! Just one thing inconvenient was dizzy feeling.  I took a nap for a while in the afternoon and got back to my practice.

Being healthy is really important to enjoy your life!  I realized it again..

It was raining all day today.  It'd be fine tomorrow, weather forecast said. Good.

I'll pray for the two lives who passed away by the last night aftershock. May their beautiful spirits go to the heaven peacefully.

Good night, everyone. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: