Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Eel dinner with my mother

Yesterday, I had a vocal student in the morning and the Monday choir in the afternoon.
I join them as a rehearsal pianist (I was told to accompany for the concert but I hesitated so offered to help them just for the rehearsals) and also as a trainer when they do sectionals.
At the end of the rehearsal, two members approached me to say "I love your sectional! You tell us  how to sing, how to use our body, how the melody goes, how the rhythms are shaped, everything is very clear and easy to follow.  Many of us recorded your sectionals and listen to it again and again! Thank you for your help!"  How wonderful to hear this kind comment! I was so glad!


After that, I went to Uehonmachi station to meet my mother.  She wanted to know how uncle Osamu's funeral went. We chatted for an hour till Takao joined us for dinner.

We enjoyed eel meal for dinner.  I guess having eels are rare in western countries, right?
People eat eels when they need energy.  We were very much energized!

No comments: