Thursday, April 28, 2011

cannot keep my promise...

I'm lazy. Yes, I am. I cannot keep my promise that I keep updating this blog as every day as possible. But I'll try it as "often" as possible for my record.


Yesterday, I had my private student. She herself is a piano teacher in her community. I met her at the church where I teach the church choir. She is one of the organist there. She is getting a piano-teacher grading test next month.  She is coming to my place to train her piano technique, sight-reading skills both for singing and piano-playing.  Her questions to me are always inspiring.  She is not only a good player but also a wonderful mother, a good Christian and most importantly, a wonderful human being.  I'm glad God made us meet and let us become good friends!

When we realized we just kept going for three hours yesterday and exhausted  wonderfully!
I'm sure she will pass the exam and step up to the next level!


Today, I had a vocal student in the morning.  She bought a new PC and is going to attend a class where she learns how to use the PC and go to the Internet.  She asked us to set up the PC so came back to our place in the evening.  After setting up the PC, we helped her to get a gmail account and taught her how to go to the Internet briefly. Although she is in her 70's, she is so smart  that she learned it really quickly! We had a good time together.

After she left, we enjoyed watching the World Figure Skating competition on TV.  Today was Men's short program. I was so impressed not only by the Japanese skaters but also the Canadian skater, Patrick Chan.  He was just amazing!


Time flies.  It's already midnight. Tomorrow, I'll have another piano student and then we are having the "Golden Week" holidays.  Takao won't have to work for the consecutive ten days.  We are planning to makeover our piano room during the week.

That's all for today.
Good night from Osaka, Japan!

No comments: