Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday afternoon concert

I woke up this morning with terrible headache, too bad! It was started with coughing on Friday, then throat ache Saturday... so I took some cold medicine and practiced the piano for 2.5 hours in the morning. I felt a bit better and went to a concert in the afternoon.

My friend, Sanae, sang at the concert with the beautiful wood wind quintet. She sang two canzones, "Ciribiribin" and "Mamma" then moved on to "O mio babbino caro" by Puccini.  The concert was held at a shrine so I enjoyed walking around after that to find beautiful cherry trees blooming fully!


After walking a bit, Takao joined me to the electric shop to look for a dehumidifier. I had my piano tuned last week and the tuner suggested me to put the dehumidifier in the room to keep the humidity for a good level. The piano room is next to the bath room so it's been always too humid. I knew that and was worried about it for a long time.  This time we found a good machine for a reasonable price! I look forward to put it and see my piano in good condition!

OK, I know I might be having a cold. Go to bed early tonight (last night as well, actually...).
Good night everyone!





No comments: