Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday night....

I couldn't write my blog last night because I was too tired and sleepy.
Yesterday was hard. I woke up with ear ringing with my right ear. So it was difficult to sing along with people.... Headache... nausea.... But now I think it was a necessary progress for me. I confessed my weakness to the members of my group, share my pain with Kristina, and Yumiko san. After talking with them, I felt relieved and became sleepy.

Oh, I forgot to write about it! Yesterday, after the warming up time, Yumiko san came before us and announced my birthday and everybody sang happy birthday song for me! The beautiful sound made me so happy!


This morning (Friday), I woke up with no headache! Also appetite came back. I think I overcame something.... something big. Now I feel more comfortable with singing. This workshop gave me something so important. Feeling of confidence, the importance of communication, compassion for everyone.... it's not only about music, but it's about human relationship.

It's not finished yet. Tomorrow, we are having the final concert by all participants. As I heard tonight's seminor, I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful concert!


Good night!

No comments: