Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A day off for singing

Today, we didn't have any session. The weekend course ended yesterday and 5-day course participants came this evening. It was a valley of music fulfilled times. Some people just enjoyed sleeping as much as they wanted. Some people enjoyed the nature.

I ate out for breakfast at a diner. The sugar container had a different shape I knew in Japan. I thought it was a giant salt container! I had a today's special omelet and bread. Of course it was Yummy!

Then we went to the Salvation Army shop. I bought a lovely classical-taste skirt for 5 dollars!


After lunch, I practiced a duet song with Rita. We are hoping to sing it on Thursday. We have done it last month, but oh my goodness, how quickly memory has gone! I felt like it was a new song for me! I'll have to get back my memory by then!

Then, I went to the swimming hall. It was like a pond. Several local people were there and enjoying swimming. I liked the jumping rope, like the movie, "Tarzan"!
Around dinner time, the 5-day course people kept coming. Transition time. I met several new people at the dining hall.

After dinner was a concert by The Western Wind. The program was completely different from the Friday night one. Some of the music was theatrical. I loved it!

Tomorrow, we will be divided into new 5 groups with new facilitators. I look forward to singing new people and meeting new music.

I'm so sleepy now and can't think of anything else to write about ... lots of stimulating things are happening in the past few days. All things are wonderful. Good night!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.